Making your dermatology visit safe
We are set up to ensure safety for our patients and staff. This means a host of changes to standard practices. We apologize if these changes cause inconvenience.
Entering the clinic
- If you have fever, cough, or exposure to a known or suspected COVID-19 patient within the past 14 days, please cancel/reschedule your appointment.
- A facemask (medical or homemade) is required for entry to the clinic; masks will be provided to those without but supplies are limited. Once inside the clinic, please do not remove your facemask unless requested by the care team.
A safe clinic environment
- We are using CDC-approved disinfectants.
- We require all staff to wear facemasks within the clinic.
- If you prefer to wait in your car, please provide the door screener with your cell phone number.